Rawleighs Insect Repellent 130ml
No more pain, itching or possible complications associated with insect bites … simply spray on long-lasting Rawleigh’s Insect Repellent.
Can be applied to:
- outdoor furniture
- BBQ areas
- tents or camping equipment
It comes in a convenient to use non-aerosol pump bottle is not greasy
contains a pleasant light citrus fragrance.
It will repel biting insects for 4-6 hours
It contains just under 20% DEET making it safe for children.
A must for gardeners, sportspeople, trampers, campers, at picnics, barbeques, the beach or just lazing at home or on holiday—anywhere you find biting insects.
Rawleigh’s Insect Repellent’s active ingredient is DEET (N,N-Diethyl-meta-toluamide) - one of the most effective insect repellents.
Biting insects are attracted by carbon dioxide given off by skin & breath.
Just a small amount of DEET applied to skin or clothing blocks their sensors & confuses insects so they cannot find the source and are unable to land & bite.
- If you have not used a product containing DEET before, test your skin by applying a small amount of Insect Repellent first.
- Only a small amount of Insect Repellent is needed to be effective.
- Insect repellents are only effective at short distances so while you may see mosquitoes flying nearby as long as you’re not getting bitten there is no need to reapply.
- Do not spray directly onto the face—spray onto hands and then apply to the face.
- Do not apply to children’s hands.
- Do not apply to cuts or irritated skin.
- No need to apply to skin that will be covered by clothing.
- Avoid spraying on plastics, synthetic fabrics, leather and painted or varnished surfaces.